Taste test: This chocolate bar consisted of six detachable sections, each the full width of the bar and sort of dome-shaped, with a stylized G on top.
The milk chocolate taste was quite good: very creamy, quite rich, quite smooth. Just one or two of the six sections makes a very satisfying snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just a slight milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Surrender to the smoother and creamy Galaxy® milk chocolate” ... “Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road