Snyder's of Hanover Multi-Grain Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These totilla chips were fairly large, with a quarter-circle shape, and most of the chips didn't have much curve to them.
Unlike most tortilla chips, these had more than just corn in them, with the addition of rice, oat, wheat and potato ingredients. They were not all that crisp, but they tasted pretty good, with a somewhat richer flavor than the usual tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like tortilla chips, but also kind of like corn on the cob.
From the package: “You will love our hearty Multi-Grain Tortilla Chips. Made with eight grams of healthy whole grains and three grams of fiber per serving with 33% less fat than regular tortilla chops, they not only taste better — they are better for you!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road