Taste test: This dark chocolate bar was broken lengthwise into six sections.
Each piece had the Cadbury signature logo on top. It was fairly thick, and it took some minor force to break the sections apart. The chocolate was bittersweet and pretty good, if you're in the mood for some dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Typical dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “The original plain chocolate” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Cocoa mass, Cocoa butter, Butterfat, Emulsifier (soya lecithin).” ... “Cocoa solids 39% minimum” ... “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road