Shearer's Whole Grain Cheezy Nacho Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: The triangular tortilla chips had a very nice taste, with a good mix of corn and cheese flavors.
They were not as crisp as most nacho cheese tortilla chips, and that could be related to the whole grain flour used. These were very popular among our tasters, who quickly devoured the bag.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice cheese and corn smell.
From the package: “Whole grain flour is different than traditional milled flour because it retains important parts of the corn kernel. Definition: Whole grains. Foods made from the entire grain seed, usually called the kernel, which consists of the bran, germ and endosperm. The USDA recommends eating 3 servings of whole grain each day.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road