Shearer's Whole Grain Tortilla Chips
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips were pretty good, with a nice corn taste, but they were generally fairly flat and kind of brittle, which was less than ideal for dipping.
The taste was a little different from that standard non-whole-grain tortilla chips, but really not very different. The texture was a bit grittier, but not bad at all.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent corn smell. Kind of dry.
From the package: “Whole grain flour is different than traditional milled flour because it retains important parts of the corn kernel. Definition: Whole grains. Foods made from the entire grain seed, usually called the kernel, which consists of the bran, germ and endosperm. The USDA recommends eating 3 servings of whole grain each day.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road