Utz Natural Gourmet Medley Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag included sweet potato chips, russet chips, "blue" (really dark purple) potato chips and lightly salted conventional potato chips, all kettle-cooked.
It was a great combination, as all four kinds were crisp and very tasty. You could enjoy these by picking and choosing as you ate, or grabbing a handful with a mix of different kinds.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet veggie chips smell. Similar to the smell of a bag of Terra chips.
From the package: “It's only natural that the finest, freshest all-natural potato chips carry the Utz name. Russet. Lightly salted. Blue Potato. Sweet potato. All four varieties come together for a chip medly that hits every high note.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Sean Ford at Big Y. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road