Utz Natural Gourmet Medley Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag included sweet potato chips, russet chips, "blue" (really dark purple) potato chips and lightly salted conventional potato chips, all kettle-cooked.
It was a great combination, as all four kinds were crisp and very tasty. You could enjoy these by picking and choosing as you ate, or grabbing a handful with a mix of different kinds.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet veggie chips smell. Similar to the smell of a bag of Terra chips.
From the package: “It's only natural that the finest, freshest all-natural potato chips carry the Utz name. Russet. Lightly salted. Blue Potato. Sweet potato. All four varieties come together for a chip medly that hits every high note.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road