Hershey's Milk Chocolate Cupid
Taste test: This rectangular chocolate bar had a flat bottom, and the top was shaped like Cupid clutching two hearts, with the words "Be Mine!" and "Hershey's" below Cupid.
The thickness varied but was generally a bit thicker than a regular Hershey bar. The milk chocolate was good, with the same taste as a Hershey bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a regular Hershey bar. Good.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 bar” ... “Total Fat 11g Sat. Fat 7g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road