Hershey's Milk Chocolate Cupid
Taste test: This rectangular chocolate bar had a flat bottom, and the top was shaped like Cupid clutching two hearts, with the words "Be Mine!" and "Hershey's" below Cupid.
The thickness varied but was generally a bit thicker than a regular Hershey bar. The milk chocolate was good, with the same taste as a Hershey bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a regular Hershey bar. Good.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 bar” ... “Total Fat 11g Sat. Fat 7g”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road