Cheetos Crunchy Twisted
Taste test: This new Cheetos form factor was similar to the original (puffed) twisted, with a spiral or helix shape, but a bit thinner.
They were much more consistent in shape than the regular Crunchy Cheetos, where each piece is completely different. They also were not quite as crunchy as those, but they were still quite crunchy. They had a good helping of cheese, and a nice cheese and corn taste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good typical cheese puffs smell.
From the package: “Dangerously Cheesy®” ... “Contains milk ingredients” ... “Real Cheese”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road