Cheetos Crunchy Twisted
Taste test: This new Cheetos form factor was similar to the original (puffed) twisted, with a spiral or helix shape, but a bit thinner.
They were much more consistent in shape than the regular Crunchy Cheetos, where each piece is completely different. They also were not quite as crunchy as those, but they were still quite crunchy. They had a good helping of cheese, and a nice cheese and corn taste.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good typical cheese puffs smell.
From the package: “Dangerously Cheesy®” ... “Contains milk ingredients” ... “Real Cheese”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road