Korean French Fries
Taste test: The best thing about these was the guy on the bag, whose expression said that getting his hands on a tub of these fries was single greatest thing that ever happened to him.
The next best thing was that the fries tasted quite good. The hollow tubes had a square profile, with angled cuts at both ends. They had a processed potato texture and taste similar to Ringolos, with a very tasty seasoning on them. Good stuff.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of potatoey.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Pasta, Vegetable Oil, Seasoning” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: CJ Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Fries (145 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mirim. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road