Mitchum Original Style Extra Crispy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were cut very thin, and they were crisp, but they had kind of a greasy taste, without a very strong potato flavor.
They had a very soft crunch. An OK potato chip but nothing great.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Greasy potato chips smell.
From the package: “Our wish is that you are always surrounded by good friends and great tasting Mitchum Potato Chips. What gives Mitchum Potato Chips that 'Great Taste'. First we start with the finest chipping potatoes available which are selected daily and rushed to our plant to preserve their freshness and quality.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Mitchum, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road