Hershey's Valentine Heart
Taste test: This large chocolate heart had kind of an odd heart shape, and in fact when I first opened it, it looked more like a triangle than a heart.
A very thin Hershey's chocolate shell surrounded a very bland marshmallow filling. I was unimpressed.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Hershey bar.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Heart” ... “Mfd. in Canada by Hershey Canada, Inc. for Hershey Foods Corporation”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (128 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road