Hershey's Valentine Heart
Taste test: This large chocolate heart had kind of an odd heart shape, and in fact when I first opened it, it looked more like a triangle than a heart.
A very thin Hershey's chocolate shell surrounded a very bland marshmallow filling. I was unimpressed.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Hershey bar.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Heart” ... “Mfd. in Canada by Hershey Canada, Inc. for Hershey Foods Corporation”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road