Taste test: This Reese's was shaped like an elongated heart, very narrow and tall, about an inch and a half wide and three inches tall.
The shape was a bit irregular, with wiggly edges, and opening at the top of the heart was kind of small. The taste was similar to a regular Reese's Peanut butter cup, but the peanut butter compartment was thicker, and the texture of the peanut butter seemed to be smoother, so it did have a slightly different taste profile.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
From the package: “Calories 180 Fat Cal. 90” ... “Vitamin A 0% - Vitamin C 0% - Calcium 2% - Iron 2%”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (79 snacks)
- Chocolate (1711 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (338 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road