Taste test: This Reese's was shaped like an elongated heart, very narrow and tall, about an inch and a half wide and three inches tall.
The shape was a bit irregular, with wiggly edges, and opening at the top of the heart was kind of small. The taste was similar to a regular Reese's Peanut butter cup, but the peanut butter compartment was thicker, and the texture of the peanut butter seemed to be smoother, so it did have a slightly different taste profile.
Shop: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.
From the package: “Calories 180 Fat Cal. 90” ... “Vitamin A 0% - Vitamin C 0% - Calcium 2% - Iron 2%”
Online store: Buy Reese’s on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (82 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road