Baked Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These Cheetos had an impressively bright glow from the red flavor powder on them.
The taste was not as good as non-baked variety of Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos. There was less corn taste, and the hot cheese powder seemed flatter without the corn flavor. The baked version had a different texture too, very crisp but not as crunchy. There was a good hot aftertaste. Overall, these were not bad, and I would rather eat these than many other things, but they were noticeably less good than the original.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Not like a cheese puff or hot sauce.
From the package: “When choosing a cheese flavored snack, Baked! Cheetos® brand Cheese Flavored Snacks are a smart choice because they are reduced in fat compared to regular Cheetos® Snacks and a one ounce serving has 0 grams of trans fat and 1 gram of saturated fat.” ... According to the bag, a 7/8 oz. serving of these has 4.5 grams of fat and 120 calories vs. 10 grams of fat and 150 calories in the non-baked version. It also claims that both versions have 100% taste.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road