Baked Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These Cheetos had an impressively bright glow from the red flavor powder on them.
The taste was not as good as non-baked variety of Flamin' Hot Crunchy Cheetos. There was less corn taste, and the hot cheese powder seemed flatter without the corn flavor. The baked version had a different texture too, very crisp but not as crunchy. There was a good hot aftertaste. Overall, these were not bad, and I would rather eat these than many other things, but they were noticeably less good than the original.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Not like a cheese puff or hot sauce.
From the package: “When choosing a cheese flavored snack, Baked! Cheetos® brand Cheese Flavored Snacks are a smart choice because they are reduced in fat compared to regular Cheetos® Snacks and a one ounce serving has 0 grams of trans fat and 1 gram of saturated fat.” ... According to the bag, a 7/8 oz. serving of these has 4.5 grams of fat and 120 calories vs. 10 grams of fat and 150 calories in the non-baked version. It also claims that both versions have 100% taste.
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (111 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road