Utz Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These crispy potato chips were thin, crunchy and light in color.
Depending on the chip, there was either a light or heavy coating of orange cheese powder. Utz did a good job creating a chip where you can not only taste the cheddar cheese, but also the sour cream and the potato in the chip (even on the lightly coated ones). It's a good thing these are sold in a big bag, because if you're like me, you'll end up eating a lot of these in a sitting, and you'll also want to share them with friends. A small amount of orange powder did end up on my fingers.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There is an aroma, but I can't figure out what it smells like. It sort of smells like cheese.
From the package: “Utz Cheddar & Sour Cream potato chips combine a cheesy cheddar flavor with sour cream for a great taste sensation. All of this plus our classic Utz crsipness and you've got a taste-satisfying snack. Try our other Potato Chips. Great snacks anytime!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road