Taste test: These heart-shaped chocolates had Nestle Crunch chocolate with embedded Rice Krispies inside.
The chocolates were wrapped in three different foil colors — red, silver and pink. There weren't any differences in taste depending among the different color wrappers. If you've eaten a Nestle Crunch bar, you'll know what these taste like: Chocolate with a crunch caused by the embedded Rice Krispies. Since these were thicker than a normal Nestle Crunch bar, the taste was a bit different from the normal chocolate bar, but it didn't detract from the taste that much. A good snack for Valentine's Day.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chocolate even through the colored foil.
From the package: “Trivial Pursuit. Ask her to be your valentine. Then ask her when Brazil was colonized.” (Trivia questions from Trivial Pursuit are printed on the inside of the wrapper of each chocolate heart. So be careful when you open the wrappers.)
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Valentine's Day Candies (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road