Vitner's Sizzlin' Salt 'n Sour Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good hot vinegar chips.
Unlike many vinegar chips that are pale yellow, these have a strong orange glow to them. Both the vinegar zing and the heat are moderately strong, but by no means overwheming, and the comination is a good taste. The vinegar zing goes away once you swallow the chip, but the heat lingers for a while. A nice chip, a Chicago specialty.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first, a bit vinegary, then it's a mild barbecue aroma.
From the package: “For over 70 years, our family has been committed to providing your family with healthy, wholesome, good-tasting snack foods. Because we use only the finest quality ingredients, snack lovers can choose from a variety of top quality snacks in many different flavors and sizes. Vitner's 'Chicago Style' Snacks are a big hit far beyond the Windy City! From our famous potato chips to our delicious popcorn and crispy tortilla chips, you can count on Vitner's Snacks for great taste and value.”
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's on North Michigan Ave., Chicago.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road