Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: Previously, Snyder's made this flavor of a plain potato chip, but this new version adds ripples.
(As Buzz Aldrin said on the Simpsons, "Careful! They're ruffled!") Sadly, this small bag didn't have large chips and was only half full. The heat of the chips kicked in fast, so have the water handy if you don't like your tongue getting burned. We couldn't taste the blue cheese that the bag had advertised. Although one taster said there was a creaminess to the flavor, most said this was all Buffalo wing flavoring. I did like the rippled style better than the plain version. They also seemed very salty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oddly, it smells like chicken. Almost like chicken powder soup (boullion?). Weird, huh?
From the package: “Snyder's of Hanover was founded on a commitment to making the world's best-tasting snacks. You'll love Hot Buffalo Wing Chips. Made from the finest potatoes and seasoned with hot sauce, cayenne pepper and blue cheese, they provide a real red-hot taste experience — perfect as a snack or side.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road