Snyder's of Hanover Hot Buffalo Wing Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: Previously, Snyder's made this flavor of a plain potato chip, but this new version adds ripples.
(As Buzz Aldrin said on the Simpsons, "Careful! They're ruffled!") Sadly, this small bag didn't have large chips and was only half full. The heat of the chips kicked in fast, so have the water handy if you don't like your tongue getting burned. We couldn't taste the blue cheese that the bag had advertised. Although one taster said there was a creaminess to the flavor, most said this was all Buffalo wing flavoring. I did like the rippled style better than the plain version. They also seemed very salty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Oddly, it smells like chicken. Almost like chicken powder soup (boullion?). Weird, huh?
From the package: “Snyder's of Hanover was founded on a commitment to making the world's best-tasting snacks. You'll love Hot Buffalo Wing Chips. Made from the finest potatoes and seasoned with hot sauce, cayenne pepper and blue cheese, they provide a real red-hot taste experience — perfect as a snack or side.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road