Honey Tips Chang Gu
Taste test: These smallish, ring-shaped snacks were made mainly from wheat flour, and they had a decent sweet, sort of honey-like taste at first, followed by kind of an odd sweet aftertaste that wasn't awful but wasn't all that appealing either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Almost a honey-like smell. Not bad.
From the package: “Serving Size 20 pieces (30g) Servings per Containter About 3” ... “Product of Kroea” ... “Ingrediemts: Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Sugar, Starch Syrup, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Nutmeg Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate, Smoke Flavor, Stevioside, Cinnamon Powder, Sodium L-Glutamate, Sodium 5'-Inosinate, Sodium 5'-Guanylate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road