Discos Groovy Cheese & Onion Crunchy Potato Snacks
Taste test: These oval-shaped potato crisps all had a similar shape and were smallish, with a mild cheese and onion seasoning on them.
The taste was kind of bland. Most cheese and onion flavored potato chips (made from actually cutting a slice of a potato) taste better and bring out the cheese and onion flavor better than these crisps (which are made from processed potato).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight onion smell.
From the package: “1-2-3 for a healthy balance. 1. Eat healthily: Snacks can be a part of a balanced diet of carbohydrates, fat, protein and fibre, including plenty of fruit and vegetables. 2. Keep active: Whatever you choose to do. 3. Enjoy the taste ... As part of a balanced lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road