Discos Groovy Cheese & Onion Crunchy Potato Snacks
Taste test: These oval-shaped potato crisps all had a similar shape and were smallish, with a mild cheese and onion seasoning on them.
The taste was kind of bland. Most cheese and onion flavored potato chips (made from actually cutting a slice of a potato) taste better and bring out the cheese and onion flavor better than these crisps (which are made from processed potato).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very slight onion smell.
From the package: “1-2-3 for a healthy balance. 1. Eat healthily: Snacks can be a part of a balanced diet of carbohydrates, fat, protein and fibre, including plenty of fruit and vegetables. 2. Keep active: Whatever you choose to do. 3. Enjoy the taste ... As part of a balanced lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road