Taste test: This bar had three layers, with a peanuts/caramel layer in the middle, and chocolate layers on top and bottom.
The raw materials looked kind of like a Snickers bar in a different shape. Unlike most bars, the chocolate did not cover the whole outside of the bar, so you could see all three layers of the bar's profile without even biting in. The taste was OK, but it didn't taste much like a Snickers, as you didn't get much of the great caramel, chocolate or peanuts taste that Snickers bars deliver. Instead, the bar's ingredients had a dense, sightly gritty feel, less sweet and less tasty than a Snickers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a Snickers bar.
From the package: “with Quadratein™ protein blend” ... “Chocolatey Caramel & Peanuts 16 Vitamins & Minerals, 13 Grams of Protein”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road