Taste test: Reading the wrappers, it took a little while for me to figure out the difference between this Peanut Butter Take 5 and the original Take 5 (in the red wrapper).
Confusingly, the "non-peanut butter" version contains peanut butter. What they've done is to substitute a "peanut butter candy" coating for the chocolate coating in the original. The four other elements — pretzels, caramel, peanuts and peanut butter — remained the same. The wrapper contained two irregularly shaped bars, arranged end to end atop a folded piece of white cardboard. There was a good crunch from the pretzels, and the bar was very peanut buttery but also very sweet. The chocolate version was better. And here's a thought: If you remove the chocolate from a Hershey's Take 5, isn't it no longer a Hershey's?
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Reese's Pieces.
From the package: “pretzels • caramel • peanuts • peanut butter • peanut butter candy” ... “T5”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Bars (936 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road