Muncheros Roasted & Salted Pumpkin Seeds
Taste test: These pumpkin seeds were dark green in color and fairly small as pumpkin seeds go, just a little bit bigger than your typical sunflower seed.
They had a very light feel to them, and they tasted pretty good, with a nice, flavorful, somewhat salty taste..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “Product of Mexico or China” ... “Caution: May contain shell or pit fragments”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: New Century Snacks, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Phil Coffey at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road