Taste test: These corn-based snacks had a cheese puff consistency, but they were shaped like 3x4 grids.
They had a good crispness and a very nice cheese taste..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cheese smell, not so bad at first, but a bad smell was definitely eminating from the bag when we left it in the chip bowl.
From the package: “Enriquecido com 9 Vitanimas + Ferro”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published February 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road