Choxie Cinnamon Redgolds
Taste test: These spheres were about half an inch in diameter, with a soft cinnamon center and a chocolate shell.
The shell had a red coloring on the outside, partially covered by some sort of gold-colored substance. They tasted quite good, as the unusual combination of cinnamon and chocolate actually worked quite well. Very good snack, kind of addictive.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A bit odd at first, but on second whiff, it smelled like cinnamon candy with a little chocolate mixed in.
From the package: “luscious, creamy cinnamon centers, covered with dark chocolate in gold dusted red candy shells” ... “there's chocoate, and then there's choxie. crafted with finest and purest ingredients, it's intended for the most sophisticated of chocolate palates. we suggest you keep it from amateurs, and keep your choie for youself.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road