Taste test: This smallish candy bar consisted of four large sections, with a creamy fudge creme filling in the middle of each section.
It was hard to see the fudge, since the chocolate and the fudge were just about the same color, but I could see it after a careful look. The taste was really quite good, very smooth, creamy, rich and chocolatey.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, rich milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Net Wt 1.3 Oz (36g)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road