Kettle Classics Cholula Potato Chips
Taste test: These are fairly hot chips, and they taste just like their namesake hot sauce.
They're not the hottest in the world, but they do have a lingering aftertaste. Nice crunch. Lots of flavor powder on these, some of which is likely to stick to your fingers. The major negative was that there were barely any chips in the bag. Kettle Classics potato chips bags seem to be on average two-thirds or more empty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hot sauce, but not really hot.
From the package: “Two classics have combined to create one hot chip. We've added Cholula® flavored Kettle Classics™ to the mix. Packed with the great taste of Cholula® Hot Sauce, they're exactly what a hot chip should be. So put a little spice in your next snack or fiesta with Cholula® flavored Kettle Classics™.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road