Pfeiffer's Sour Cream and Chive Flavour Pretzel Splits
Taste test: These are pretty good pretzel nuggets.
It's hard to say for sure that the flavor is sour cream and chive, but it's easy to say that they taste good. They have sort of a light vinegary taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a really nice chive and sour cream smell. Yum!
From the package: “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (323 reviews)
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai aboard British Airways.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road