Pfeiffer's Sour Cream and Chive Flavour Pretzel Splits
Taste test: These are pretty good pretzel nuggets.
It's hard to say for sure that the flavor is sour cream and chive, but it's easy to say that they taste good. They have sort of a light vinegary taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These have a really nice chive and sour cream smell. Yum!
From the package: “Suitable for vegetarians”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Pretzels (558 snacks)
- Airline Snacks (37 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Chive Chips (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amitai aboard British Airways.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road