Taste test: This turtle-shaped treat was almost two inches in diameter in most places, and over half an inch thick.
The very outside was white fudge, followed next by a layer of milk chocolate. Inside that was a mix of caramel and crushed pecans and cashews. The taste was OK, but nothing great. Nestle got too ambitious with this recipe, trying to combine too many tastes into one piece of candy, and it just didn't work out. Of the caramel, white fudge and milk chocolate, they should have stuck to just two of the three. That might have helped.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet white chocolate type of smell.
From the package: “Premium Pecans, Cashews, Creamy Caramel and Milk Chocolate All Covered in Delicious White Fudge” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Cashews (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road