Taste test: This turtle-shaped treat was almost two inches in diameter in most places, and over half an inch thick.
The very outside was white fudge, followed next by a layer of milk chocolate. Inside that was a mix of caramel and crushed pecans and cashews. The taste was OK, but nothing great. Nestle got too ambitious with this recipe, trying to combine too many tastes into one piece of candy, and it just didn't work out. Of the caramel, white fudge and milk chocolate, they should have stuck to just two of the three. That might have helped.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet white chocolate type of smell.
From the package: “Premium Pecans, Cashews, Creamy Caramel and Milk Chocolate All Covered in Delicious White Fudge” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
- Cashews (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road