Taste test: These individually wrapped spheres each had a thin dark chocolate shell with a creamy strawberry filling.
The taste was decent, with lots of strawberry and chocolate, definitely on the sweet side, but not overly sweet. The milk chocolate version of this was about a million times better, though. I didn't like the way that Target gave this Choxie box a false bottom to make it look like there were more truffles inside than there actually were.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK dark chocolatey strawberry smell, almost like cherry.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road