Bud's Best Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter
Taste test: Each of these consisted of a thin layer of peanut butter between two small round cookies.
They were decent and tasty, but neither the peanut butter nor the chocolate was anything special. The cookies had a textured pattern on them, including five holes. There was a flat "inside" side facing the peanut butter and a textured "outside" side, but at least one of the cookies in this bag had one of its cookies reversed. Many of the sandwiches had their cookies a bit out of alignment. There were lots of cookies in the bag.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really that peanut buttery or chocolatey, but OK.
From the package: “Little Cookie. Big Taste.™” ... “Rich chocolate cookies with real peanut butter filling” ... “I've now been in the cookie business for more than forty years. My vision and dream of building the most modern cookie plant in the world came true in 1991.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Bud's Best Cookies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road