Bud's Best Cookies Chocolate Peanut Butter
Taste test: Each of these consisted of a thin layer of peanut butter between two small round cookies.
They were decent and tasty, but neither the peanut butter nor the chocolate was anything special. The cookies had a textured pattern on them, including five holes. There was a flat "inside" side facing the peanut butter and a textured "outside" side, but at least one of the cookies in this bag had one of its cookies reversed. Many of the sandwiches had their cookies a bit out of alignment. There were lots of cookies in the bag.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really that peanut buttery or chocolatey, but OK.
From the package: “Little Cookie. Big Taste.™” ... “Rich chocolate cookies with real peanut butter filling” ... “I've now been in the cookie business for more than forty years. My vision and dream of building the most modern cookie plant in the world came true in 1991.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Bud's Best Cookies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road