Tostitos Bite Size Gold
Taste test: These quarter circle-shaped tortilla chips were fairly flat, without much curvature to help hold dip.
But they were thick cut and strong, which is good for dipping, and the thick cut brought with it a big crunch. Even without dip, they tasted quite good, with a very tasty corn flavor, helped along by a light helping of salt.
Shop: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn chips smell.
From the package: “Hearty Yellow Corn” ... “Perfect For Hearty Dips!” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Nothing Brings People Together Like Tostitos® brand Tortilla Chips™”
Online store: Buy Tostitos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tostitos tortilla chips (41 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road