Taste test: This cardboard box contained a plastic bag that contained a shiny plastic tray that contained two compartments that each contained one short bar of chocolate.
It was quite a production for 0.84 ounces of chocolate. Each truffle had a very thin layer of flakey chocolate on the outside, kind of like a Cadbury Flake bar. The flakey layer gave the chocolate a strange, unkempt look, but the layer was so thin that it hardly affected the taste of the truffles, and the taste was outstanding. The chocolate was soft and quite delicious.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “The authentic Belgian recipe and fine chocolate yield a sweet cream topnote, silken smooth mouthfeel and rich chocolatey finish. A must for any self-respecting chocophile.” ... “Contains milk and soy” ... “May contain peanuts and tree nuts” .. “Product of Belgium”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road