Choxie Peanut Butter Pretzel Bar
Taste test: This wide, fairly thick candy bar had eight rectangular sections in 2x4 grid, with the Choxie logo in two alternating sizes on the section tops.
The inside consisted mainly of soft, light-colored peanut butter, with some peanuts and pretzels mixed in, and the outside was milk chocolate. You could see some of the pretzels jutting out the bottom. The taste was good, kind of like an extra-creamy verions of a Reese's. The peanuts and pretzels were unevenly distributed, and they added a good crunch to some bites.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Peanut buttery chocolate smell.
From the package: “creamy peanut butter, pretzel twists and roasted peanuts, inside pure milk chocolate” ... “there's chocolate and then there's choxie. crafted with the finest ingredients, it's intended for the most sophisticated of chocolate palates. we suggest you keep it hidden from mere amateurs, and keep your choxie for yourself.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Target Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road