Taste test: These snacks were shaped like bones, though not particularly healthy ones, as they were curved.
They had the consistency of cheese puffs, with a salt and vinegar flavoring. At first, there was a strong, tangy vinegar kick, but after that they felt and tasted a lot like cheese puffs.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest vinegar smell.
From the package: “Salt & Vinegar Flavour Corn Snacks” ... “Baked Not Fried” ... “Great Value Fun Pack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (109 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (87 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road