Taste test: These snacks were shaped like bones, though not particularly healthy ones, as they were curved.
They had the consistency of cheese puffs, with a salt and vinegar flavoring. At first, there was a strong, tangy vinegar kick, but after that they felt and tasted a lot like cheese puffs.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest vinegar smell.
From the package: “Salt & Vinegar Flavour Corn Snacks” ... “Baked Not Fried” ... “Great Value Fun Pack”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road