Arnott's French Fries
Taste test: Despite the French Fries name, these looked identical to what Americans generally would call potato sticks, as they were thinly cut, short sticks of fried potato.
They were quite good, with good crispness and a very fresh potato taste. Some potato sticks brands often have pieces that look discolored or burnt around the ends, but these were very uniformly colored and of high quality. One of the freshest and best kinds of potato sticks we've tried.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual potato sticks smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, Salt. May contain traces of wheat, milk and soy."... “Air is packaged in each bag to cushion against breakage.” ... “100% Australian Grown Potatoes”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Beth Logan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road