Taste test: This was a giganticized version of one of the four bars in a standard Kit Kit, with thicker chocolate and bigger wafers, similar to the Big Cat or Kit Kat Chunky.
In this case, the wafers inside were supposed to be extra crispy. It tasted quite good, with the very nice Kit Kat chocolate taste, and the wafers were crispy. I don't know whether the bar was precisely twice as crisp as regular Kit Kat (as the package claims) and I'm not sure that it's a valid comparison to measure thin bars against huge ones. But I do know that this bar tasted good and will help a lot if you have a chocolate craving.
Shop: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular Kit Kit chocolate smell, very nice,
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate” ... “Twice the Crisp! as regular Kit Kat®”
Online store: Buy Kit Kat on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (42 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road