Taste test: This was a giganticized version of one of the four bars in a standard Kit Kit, with thicker chocolate and bigger wafers, similar to the Big Cat or Kit Kat Chunky.
In this case, the wafers inside were supposed to be extra crispy. It tasted quite good, with the very nice Kit Kat chocolate taste, and the wafers were crispy. I don't know whether the bar was precisely twice as crisp as regular Kit Kat (as the package claims) and I'm not sure that it's a valid comparison to measure thin bars against huge ones. But I do know that this bar tasted good and will help a lot if you have a chocolate craving.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The regular Kit Kit chocolate smell, very nice,
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Milk Chocolate” ... “Twice the Crisp! as regular Kit Kat®”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road