Claws of the Mummies
Taste test: These corn-based snacks seemed to be a Halloween-themed version of Monster Munch or Mighty Munch, with a tangy snack shaped like a footprint, in this case with four toes (or fingers) and a hole in the middle.
But the only thing that really had anything to do with Mummies was the picture on the bag. They were tasty, tangy and pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight tangy smell.
From the package: “Spice Flavour Corn Snacks” ... “Baked Not Fried”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road