Taste test: These looked like smallish cheese puffs, with a yellow color, but they had a chicken flavoring instead of cheese.
They were crisp and very, very light, and the chicken flavor tasted pretty good. You could see a little bit of orange flavor powder on some pieces, and those were tangier than the others.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roast chicken.
From the package: “Chicken flavour corn snacks” ... “8 kcals per pac” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Contains dairy ingredients”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Chicken Snacks (86 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road