Taste test: These looked like smallish cheese puffs, with a yellow color, but they had a chicken flavoring instead of cheese.
They were crisp and very, very light, and the chicken flavor tasted pretty good. You could see a little bit of orange flavor powder on some pieces, and those were tangier than the others.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roast chicken.
From the package: “Chicken flavour corn snacks” ... “8 kcals per pac” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Contains dairy ingredients”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road