Dale & Thomas Pure-Popped Natural Popcorn
Taste test: Ths plain popcorn had a slight hint of oil and salt.
It was nice mixture if you just want "regular" popcorn. Although we got the popcorn via mailorder and opened this bag 10 days after receiving it, the popcorn was fresh and crispy, and tasted as if it just came out of the pan.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like popcorn, but not overwhelming.
From the package: “Natural blends just a tad of salt and a mist of oil to our fresh, air-popped popcorn. This familiar flavor is just the right blend to keep your hand driving back for more.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dale and Thomas Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road