Dale & Thomas Pure-Popped Natural Popcorn
Taste test: Ths plain popcorn had a slight hint of oil and salt.
It was nice mixture if you just want "regular" popcorn. Although we got the popcorn via mailorder and opened this bag 10 days after receiving it, the popcorn was fresh and crispy, and tasted as if it just came out of the pan.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like popcorn, but not overwhelming.
From the package: “Natural blends just a tad of salt and a mist of oil to our fresh, air-popped popcorn. This familiar flavor is just the right blend to keep your hand driving back for more.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Dale and Thomas Popcorn LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Popcorn (562 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road