Ike & Sam's Kettlecorn Original Sweet & Salty
Taste test: This was very good kettle corn, as the large kernels were crisp with a good crunch, with plenty of tasty sugary spots in random places on the kernels, balanced by just a little bit of salt.
Our tasters had high praise for this popcorn and quickly gobbled down the whole bag..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice kettle corn smell.
From the package: “This is the story of a match made in heaven. The story of Ike and Sam. And it starts in a very old, dare I say, stodgy and hardheaded kettle — the creater of ALL kettle corn: Ike. He had been popping it for a good 5,000 years or so when, for the very first time, he saw something that took his breath away ... ”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ike & Sam's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road