Pizzarias Zesty Pepperoni Snack Chips
Taste test: They've got the shape and consistency of Doritos.
There's a lot of powder on the chip, and the taste is exactly as if you were eating a slice of pizza. I didn't really taste the pepperoni, it was more of a tomato sauce taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong tomato smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the irresistible 'Taste of Old Italy' with Pizzarias snack chips. Pizzarias are made with real pizza dough and Italian spices to give you hearty, flavorful snack chips that deliver authentic Italian Pizza taste. So next time you're on the go and want intense pizza taste in a great tasting snack, grab a bag of Pizzarias.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Melissa at Network World vending machine, Southborough, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road