Ike & Sam's Kettlecorn Cocoa Corn
Note: This snack has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Taste test: This kettle corn had a bittersweet chocolate coating, with the amount of chocolate varying vastly from one kernel to the next.
At one end of the scale, some pieces were almost completely covered in a thin layer of chocolate, while at the other end, some had just a few tiny spots of it. The kernels were generally large, and they were crisp and tasty. The bittersweet chocolate might take some getting used to, as some tasters thought it made the popcorn taste burnt.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolatey smell, kind of like hot chocolate.
From the package: “This is the story of a match made in heaven. The story of Ike and Sam. And it starts in a very old, dar I say, stodgy and hardheaded kettle — the creater of ALL kettle corn: Ike. He had been popping it for a good 5,000 years or so when, for the very first time, he saw something that took his breath away ... ”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Ike & Sam's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road