Taste test: This is a Hershey's bar (one long rectangle with 12 little rectangles that you can break off if you want) made of white chocolate and flecks of raspberries.
I was expecting a white bar with red dots, similar to the style in the Hershey Cookies 'n' Creme bar, but was surprised to find that the chocolate bar was slightly pink instead. If you like white chocolate, you won't be disappointed. The white chocolate taste comes around first, and a hint of raspberry emerges afterward. It reminded me of eating a bowl of raspberries and cream, albeit with a chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells somewhat like raspberries.
From the package: “With Real Raspberry Fruit Bits”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2005
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road