Taste test: This bar had the same shape as a normal Kit Kat, with the trademark four parallel sections, but it had a pale orange color.
This was the first Kit Kat that I've tried that wasn't chocolate, but the label said Kit Kit, so I guess it was still a Kit Kat. It tasted like an orange creamsicle, with a very sugary orange creme taste. Perhaps it tasted a little like orange-flavored white chocolate. (The second ingredient was Cocoa Butter.) Not bad, but I usually reach for a candy bar when I have a chocolate craving, not when I have an orange craving. When that happens, I get some orange juice (or an orange).
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells exactly like a Creamsicle. Mmmmm.
From the package: “Crisp Wafers in Orange & Creme Candy” ... “Limited Edition” ... “Serving Size 1 four-piece bar”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kit Kat (39 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (416 snacks)
- Limited Editions (394 snacks)
- Wafer bars (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Store 24. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road