Taste test: These cookies were rectangular, with a patten of diamonds on top and a series of curves around the edges.
Each of the eight individually wrapped packs contained three cookies. Some of the cookies had the color of standard butter cookies, while others had a marble dough with sections that looked chocolatey. You could see a a few chocolate chips in most of the cookies, with more embedded inside. They tasted pretty good, with a medium level of chocolate and a good crunch.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good but mild chocolate cookie smell.
From the package: “Delicious Cookies” ... “Serving Size 3 Cookies”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Vitarroz Corp.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road