Vale D'Ouro Biscoitos de Polvilho
Taste test: These are shaped kind of like peanut shells.
At first it tastes like cardboard, then at the very end there's this terrrible taste..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chemicals. Just awful.
From the package: “Ingredients: Casava, flour, vegetable, shortening.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Could be used as packing peanuts.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at A & S Grocery, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road