Barcelona Toffee Nut Pop
Taste test: This popcorn was coated with a thick shell of butter toffee, with a sparse number of peanuts attached to some of the kernels.
It was quite tasty, with an excellent butter toffee taste, though some of the kernels were a little less crisp than would be ideal..
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild peanut toffee smell.
From the package: “Toffee Coated Popcorn with Jumbo Roasted Peanuts” ... “Packaged in a facility that processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcelona Nut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Store 24. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road