Shearer's Wasabi Mustard Kettle Cooked
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had excellent crispness and crunch, enchanced by a tasty mustard flavor and a very slight hint of wasabi.
There was just enough wasabi to taste, but not enough to have an actual wasabi kick. If you're in it just for the wasabi, there are much stronger wasabi chips out there, but these chips were quite good as mustard chips with a twist.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet mustard smell.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods!” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Shearer Perfection In Every Bag®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (64 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road