Shearer's Wasabi Mustard Kettle Cooked
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had excellent crispness and crunch, enchanced by a tasty mustard flavor and a very slight hint of wasabi.
There was just enough wasabi to taste, but not enough to have an actual wasabi kick. If you're in it just for the wasabi, there are much stronger wasabi chips out there, but these chips were quite good as mustard chips with a twist.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet mustard smell.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods!” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Shearer Perfection In Every Bag®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road