Shearer's Wavy Ketchup & Fries Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a good kick of a strong ketchup taste, very tomatoey and slightly vinegary.
The red flavor powder was distributed very evenly across all of the chips. The ketchup taste was very nice, and these were popular around the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very good ketchup smell. More tomatoey than vinegary.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods!” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Shearer Perfection In Every Bag®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published January 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road