Shearer's Buffalo Wing and Bleu Cheese Kettle Cooked Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a deep orange color to them.
There was a hard crunch, but less crispness than I would have liked. Upon biting in, the first taste was the blue cheese, and then after a short delay there was a fairly strong buffalo wing heat, which lingered for a while. Overall, a pretty good combination of heat and blue cheese.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hot sauce aroma at first, then a milder one.
From the package: “Live your life with the great taste of Shearer's snack foods!” ... “0 grams Trans Fat” ... “Shearer Perfection In Every Bag®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road